Set Your Child Up For Smile Success Earlier Than Ever!
• Children ages 6-10 can now be treated for a broad range of teeth straightening issues including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches. Why start young? Early treatment can prevent more severe alignment issues later on – saving your child from having to undergo additional treatments and you from paying for them.
• Using the same clear, comfortable technology, Invisalign® First treatment has been specifically created for growing patients with new and unique features including:
– A special design for with shorter tooth crowns and Eruption Compensation that makes it possible to treat changing dentition as your child loses their baby teeth.
– Your child can remove their aligners for up to 2 hours per day and still see results. That means they won’t have to adjust their brushing habits and you don’t have to worry about changing their diet (perfect if you’ve got a picky eater on your hands).
– As parents ourselves, we know that children are not always the best with keeping up with their things. Now there’s no need to worry about a lost aligner since Invisalign® First clear aligners patients are typically able to move onto the next one without worry.
• As an added bonus, we also offer Invisalign® clear aligners Stickables, the fun and safe way for your child to personalize their aligners. Not only do these non-toxic stickers give your child a sense of control and autonomy over their treatment process, they also add a little bit of eye-catching flair that makes them easier to see when they take them out – ensuring they won’t accidentally end up in the trash when they take them out before a meal.
• To find out how Invisalign® clear aligners can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted, CALL or TEXT us to make an appointment, or get our FREE ONLINE SMILE ASSESSMENT to see your new smile in seconds!